Created:Dec. 14, 2016
This is a preloaded image for 32GB SDcard with dual boot capability of both LibreElec and Kodi. (versions to follow).
Kodi is preconfigured with appTV skin and most of the popular content addons. Recalbox is preloaded with most of the popular emulators and roms.
Requirements to use this:
-32GB MicroSD card
- This Image
(~8GB download, extracts to ~32GB)
-Software to write image to the SDcard
1.Download the zipped file (here
) and extract the img to your computer.
2. If on Mac download ApplePi-Baker(here
) or if on windows download WinDiskImager (here
) and install
3. Run the above program with administrative privileges and write the .img file to your SDCARD
4. Safely eject your SDCARD from your computer, insert into your Raspi and Enjoy!
STEPS FOR WRITING THE IMAGE TO THE SDCARD
1. Browse to your extracted .img file and select it
2. Select you SDCARD from the dropdown !!IMPORTANT!! Make sure drive is correct, it will be overwritten!!
3. Click Write, wait
1. Select you SDCARD from the list !!IMPORTANT!! Make sure drive is correct, it will be overwritten!!
2. Browse to your extracted .img file and select it
3. Click "restore backup"